Saturday, November 8, 2008

how fast a month goes ....



The past three weeks I have taken a little break from blogging.So about three weeks ago we went to Sanoma where my Mom and Dad went to a 30 year high school reunion for my Mom, while we were there we did so many fun things ... like go to the park, train town and do some really great wine tasting. I have about a billion pictures that maybe I will post later.



Halloween also was last week and we had sooo much fun! I took the day off and carved some crazy pumpkins ... I will post later and we had some good old fashion fun with our best friends! It was really fun to see the little one trick or treat and they all were ridiculously cute! Parker started his day as a giraffe and ended it as a golfer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home