Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wednesday ... i love you

I love having days off like yesterday ... wednesday! we had a lot of fun yesterday, we had lunch with the Rittenhosue family as you can see ( scroll down ) and then Uncle Aaron and Eli came over for some gold ol fashion pumpkin carving! we chose the cat and Parker is obsessed with it! I want to carve like 10 more! I'm so in the spirit! I love this time of the year!
cousins! I love that smile!

Pumpkin carving 2008

At lunch we decided to do a photo shoot with Owen! Taryn got the money shot on her camera though!
Baby fever anyone? seriously precious!



yummy!




Owen and I just hanging out ... no big deal.





FUN!!




In the hospital Oct. 1 2008.
Just me and the Babe!




Friends! visiting baby Owen!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home