Saturday, October 11, 2008

THANK GOD!

Sigh of relief. I have a neighbor who is a peeping tom, he works at R&Ds and I found out about a month ago that he is indeed a peeping tom. I've heard it form more then one person ... people that don't even know each other. One being Lane and two being a client that lives in the neighbor hood he had been peeping. The story is, he was watching a 17 year old high school girl sleep for how ever long that went on I'm not sure. But he also broke into a house and stole some stuff. Unfortunately he never got caught. He lives three houses down and he really creeps me out every time that I see him. When I found out that the peeping tom was rite down the street I became very paranoid. If you know me you know I am so scared of intruders. I made kyle go up into the Attic the night that Lane told us about creepy mc creepster. And every night I wake up and look out the windows to make sure no one is there. I have it all planed out, to see him looking in at my family in bed and very carefully reaching for my phone and calling 911 but in a way that he can't tell ... then he would get caught! Anyway just now I came home early from work (due to a flu bug that i have) and his house has a for rent sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sleep again! I am so happy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That is great news!!!!! I share your fear of intruders. You should ask Melissa about a creepy pedophile that worked in the office RIGHT NEXT TO HER until recently. Can you believe we have these people in our town? It's scary!

October 11, 2008 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Goooood! He needs to get out of this town. But that is really great that he won't be next door to you, since I'm positive that the knows where you live... eww.

October 11, 2008 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Wow that's really crazy! I'm glad he's moving/has moved!!!! Too bad I still live next to creep master of all time. But not only do I think my neighbor is a creep, I think he's a killer...for reals. Sometimes I'm scared to walk by him when he's out washing his car for 2 hours straight!

October 12, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

great news!!! that kind of stuff scares me!!!!

October 12, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger skylana said...

EW CREEPY! i would be paranoid too! and i totally knew what you meant on the comment on my blog and it was super sweet.. i showed seth cause it meant alot to me.

October 12, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home