Wednesday, October 8, 2008

skiny Bizzznatch 2008

A few months ago I read " Skinny Bitch " by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. It was a great eye opener to things I didn't know and things I needed to be reminded. It promotes great a vegan lifestyle. Not just for the sake of being skinny but healthy and to protect mistreated animals as well. Along with no dairy or meat you can not eat refined sugar or starchy breads and pastas. At first I did really well, but a few months later I think it's safe to say that I am not a vegan :( I haven't touched meat and I don't think I will ever eat it again. But it's the dairy that calls my name all day long. I don't eat as much dairy as the normal person but every day I have a little. Rite after I read the book I felt so great ... dairy causes mucus and actually make me bloated. At any rate I am doing the 30 day meal plan that they have in the book in hopes that I can make it 30 whole days with no dairy. I started on Monday and did well. Y00esterday was hard because I was in the hospital till 8 pm so when I went to get Parky poo my mom made some home made Mac and Cheese for Taryn and it smelled so good. My tummy was growling for the past 3 hours and so I had some:( but the cool thing is today is a new day. Rite now I am making old fashion oats with blueberry's and bananas! yummy. The other cool thing about this is Parker gets to eat really good just like mommy! I shall keep you all posted on the diet and let you know if I loose some weight!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Indian Summer said...

sorry parker added afew ooos and switched some a's around! oops

October 8, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger taryn said...

I know you can do it!!!!!! if anyone can you will have the motivation!!!

October 8, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home