Monday, October 13, 2008

bridal shower!

Parker enjoyed what I brought home from the shower!





























Leah Be ah! Today was her bridal shower. For those of you who don't know Leah ... I worked with her at Ahshe and she holds a very special place in my heart. She met her boyfriend Daniel in an on line chat room randomly, and they talked on the phone ... what is 7 almost 8 years later he is finally moving here and they are getting married! SOOOO cool! So it was really fun to get together and hang out with the girls from Ahshe and couple girls that aren't from Ahshe ( me being one of them ) and they all ate really yummy food ... i had some very yummy fruit! stickin to my diet:) My flu bug actually speed tracked me to my goal weight! but it's creepin on fast now that I can eat again! Anyway here are some pictures from the bridal shower.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

great pics miss amy!!! I love how Parker looks like he's attacking that pastry like it's a big turkey leg!!!
You're a special girl to me too!!!!! :)
Thanks for sharing in my day!!!!!!

October 13, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow what is that amazing thing Parker is eating. I'm jelous he is getting freakin cuter and cuter everyday! I miss you and will see you this week.

October 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

YES! Another on-line dating expierence, I'm not the only one...
Weird to think I met Matt ONLINE! hahaha. Her story is alittle more crazier than mine, but still amazingly aweomse!! And I love that picture of Parker!!! He's having fun!

October 13, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

Oh and I was going to correct you a little bit because I just can't resist.. it was an English History website in the pen pal section.....

I'm sooooo excited because he'll be here on Friday!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
Bye Bye England- Hello SLO!!!!!
Thanks again for coming little lady!!!! miss you!!!!! xoxoxo

October 13, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home