Wednesday, October 15, 2008

just me and my baby

Shell beach is a place I often these days. I go to work and then I go home ... but I'm always looking at this park that is on the way (dinosaur park) and we finally went there today and he really loved it. I recommend it for the little ones, there isn't really anything to get hurt on which is nice. I love Shell beach:)










Parker and I had a date today! We went to get some good old corporate coffee! Starbucks ... no one makes my soy late quite like they do. Parker got a haircut and did so well I promised him a muffin for breakfast (he loves muffins at the moment). So we sat outside because it was sooo nice and had our breakfast/coffee.

3 Comments:

Blogger taryn said...

i love his haircut!!!! he looks so old!!!!!!

October 15, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

He is too adorable!! I love his new haircut!!

October 18, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger noelle... said...

those pictures of little parkie are soooo cute!!! i love them and want them in frames on my wall..

October 21, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home