Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I read the " Twilight Saga " I was so obsessed with it, all day long I would think about putting Parker to bed and picking up my book and disappearing into the amazing lives of Edward ( my love ) and Bella :) I loved to just go away for a few hours everyday and to go back to having these feelings of first love! Oh how romantic Edward is! When I finished the last word in "Breaking Dawn" I put down the last book of the Saga and I felt really good about how Stephenie ended the book. There was closure and I was able to go back to being a mom and a wife. Now that The movie is just around the corner I can feel myself getting butterflies and I just now started to really want to pick up Twilight and start it all over again. I miss my friends and my love Edward ... my best friend Alice ... not so much Jacob because he just made me mad most of time. I think his feet would smell bad. Any who ... The movie trailers are out of this world and I am just so excited to watch it on the big screen. I will want to go everyday and then when it's out on DVD don't be surprised if I want to fall asleep to it every night. How could anyone dream of these people? I wish they were my dream ... they will live on in my heart and mind for ever. Stephenie Meyer ... you are GENIUS!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger wiss said...

AMEN SISTER!!! I couldn't agree more with everything you just said! Especially the part where Jacob's feet probably smell bad. I freak out every time I see a movie preview when I'm watching TV! And that one where they're kissing and shes in her underwear!?! WTF that part wasn't in the book! If only she could have made it so Edward was in HIS underwear! You bring the tissue to the movie and I'll bring the Depends cause I'm going to be peeing my pants out of excitement everytime his face comes on that huge screen!!!

October 30, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger The Indian Summer said...

wiss if you read this again ... i cant go to your profile to comment back to you ... but those depends will also house some poop because i will explode! also if Edward had those unders on ... you know how I think that it's always hard ... like the rest of him! Yowsers!

October 30, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger taryn said...

i am crying laughing right now at this conversation, it is amazing! ahahahaha i think i will just cry the whole time because i will be FREAKING out!!!!!!!!!! you may have to drag me out of the theatre!!!!

October 30, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Seriously every time I see a new trailer for the movie I get the most insane chills and I get teary eyed! I've never wanted anything so bad in my life then to stare at Edward for a couple of hours!!! During the previews I'm so excited I want to barf so I don't know how I'll act during the actual movie. Craaaazy!

October 30, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger wiss said...

hahahahahahahahah poop, pee AND barf! This is going to be the craziest movie experience of our lives!!!

October 30, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

All I know is THANK GOD for anti-anxiety medication because if I wasn't on it, I might have had a few panic attacks by now! The preview with Bella in her underwear is wild. I get a little bit embarassed when I watch it...and maybe even blush a little!!!!!!!!!!

October 30, 2008 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger The Indian Summer said...

at least we all have eachother!!!!!
I would wonder about myself If I didn't have you guys!

October 30, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger skylana said...

yes! except after i finished i was satisfied and loved the story but i was soooooooooo sad to be done. i dreamt about them every night for weeks! i totally agree about missing them, i miss the whole cullen family and their house! i dont miss jacob... i was annoyed about his part of the book... i just wanted it to end. seth makes fun of me cause he's always catching me watching trailers or interviews :) haha..

October 31, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger noelle... said...

im starting to get anxiety about this movie! seriously i will sit by myself so i dont get distracted! im glad that we are all going together, a bunch of horny, mid-twenties, freaks..

November 5, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home