Monday, July 19, 2010

July 5, 2010


It was a semi-normal day. Parker, Theo and I headed down stairs to start our morning. Kyle still in bed recovering from a night of throwing up ... as I approached the kitchen I noticed a grew ling stench that filled my nose, I rounded the corner to prepare my coffee in the kitchen when I noticed about an inch of water with floating poop and toilet paper filling the kitchen, laundry room and bathroom, some how it didn't get our carpet, thank GOD ... my heart sank and I found my self saying " OH SHIT " literally! all over my kitchen, laundry room and bathroom. One might call it a crime scene I call it the most foul scene I have ever had to experience. I was forced into thinking without coffee in my system which is never good ... but some how I got the plumer over along with my father. I took the boys to my moms and came home to help suck the poop water out of the down stairs. At one point I thought I was going to just have to move because of the damage left in my mind. Every time I go in the kitchen I think of skid marks all over the tile. My dad took control and we bleached everything down and I still am disinfecting things all the time. The fern in the front of the house had some crazy roots that got into the water pipe and caused about a 24 " block. That block landed the last three years of shit rite into my house and I did take a picture of the roots, at the bottom rite corner you will find a quarter to show the size of these roots.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly H said...

Poo-rrific. I am sorry to hear about this. I like the tag on this blog entry though.

July 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

This is SERIOUSLY my worst nightmare Amy. You know how I feel about poop and stuff. OH MY GOSH. I would have died.

July 19, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger The Indian Summer said...

how do you move on from that?

July 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger taryn said...

i'm going to throw up!! i would have ran away and never looked back! thank god for your dad!!!

July 21, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

OH AMY!!!! I don't think I could have handled that!!! I would have the hardest time eating from that kitchen again! holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!

July 29, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Company isolate the roofs of the train.
Company detect water leaks around the

June 27, 2017 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Company cleaning boards Jubail

Cleaning company of Qatif boards

July 16, 2017 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة

شركة تنظيف بجدة

شركة مكافحة البق بجدة

شركة كشف تسربات بجدة

شركة عزل خزانات بجدة

شركة رش مبيدات بجدة

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجدة

شركة تنظيف بالبخار بجدة

شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة

July 17, 2017 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home