Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Swine what?

I know I haven't written in a while but I share a common fear of the Swine flu, If I really think about it I will panic and never leave my house. I try to talk myself down so that I can function on a normal level as I go to work, go to the bank, to the store and to the gym all places that are completely infected I'm sure!I just have to remind myself that 1. everyone has a time in this life to die and I can't live in fear and 2. Tons of people die every year from the common flu, we just don't hear about them. I actually stopped watching the news about a year ago because of my anxiety and it has done wonders in my everyday life. I also have to remember that there are so many good things that happen every day and instead of being scared I want to try and help other people that not only could get the swine flue but they are homeless or lost o job. I have it very good in this life and if the worst thing that happens to me is the flu I just hope to live through it I guess, along with my family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Okay Amy! You know where I stand on this subject! And I'm using everything in me to not freak out about it and lock my family in our house for 6 months!!! I'm learning the best way to deal with it is to talk to other people and other moms about it... I even called Dr. Thompson and asked what to do about the vaccine. They're not into it. So are you guys gonna get the vaccine or what?

October 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة مقاولات بمكة

شركة نظافة بجدة

شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة

شركة مكافحة الحشرات بمكة

شركة مكافحة الحشرات بجدة

شركة نقل عفش بجدة

شركة نقل عفش بمكة


July 17, 2017 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...



اعزائي العملاء اهلا ومرحا بكم عنا في شركة تختص بخدمات نقل العفش في منطقة جدة شركتنا من الشركات المعروفة في مجال نقل العفش فاا بحثت اسم واحة الخليج لنقل العفش بجدة سوف نظهر لك في محركات البحث .
افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة

تشمل خدماتنا مراحل عدة تمر بها مرحلة نقل العفش لكي تتم الخدمة بكل سهولة ويسر :

خدمة تغليف العفش
خدمة تخزين العفش
خدمة نقل العفش عن طريق الاوناش الهيدروليكية
خدمة وضع العفش بطرق صحيحة في سيارات خاصة بنقل العفش

تعرف على معلومات وتفاصيل اكثر عن طريق زيارة الخدمات الاتية بالضغط عليها وسوف يقوم بتحويلك على الخدمة مباشرة :

افضل شركة نقل عفش برابغ
افضل شركة نقل عفش بمكة

شركة واحة الخليج لنقل العفش
شركة نقل عفش بجدة رخيصة
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة

May 14, 2018 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home