Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jones Anthony Stumph

I got a really exciting and anticipated phone call the other morning. One that I keep my phone by my bed turned to loud every night just so I don't miss it. Tara (my brothers soon to be wife) water broke! She was due on January 12, 2009 and went into labor on the 13th. Tara and Mitch had a very detailed plan of a natural child birth so they stayed home for a lot of the labor. I got off work at 4:30 and headed to the hospital where they had just settled in. I thought for sure Tara would be well on her way at this point, and she didn't want to be checked to much. So eventually she did get checked and was only at a One so they went for a walk and her contractions were one on top of the next and strong ... long story short she blasted to a seven and stayed there for like five hours. So me being an idiot decided to go home because it was 1:15 and I felt like I needed to get home and get some rest before Parker woke up. After I left she pretty much started pushing ... I was really sad to miss that. Any way He was born January 14th at 2:40 and was a little guy just 7 lb. 12 oz. And he is Just so perfect!! I can't believe that my big brother has a baby! It's so amazing! They were so amazing together during the birth! He was by her side the whole time coaching her through, did I mention that Tara is a crazy strong women?. Here are some pictures from yesterdays visit.










Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Yes! I'm so glad you posted this! I've been waiting for these pictures! He is sooo precious. I agree. I see Mitch's nose. I can't wait to see him in person.

January 15, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

oh my gosh soo cute!

January 15, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger taryn said...

he is so beautiful!! i can't wait to meet him!

January 15, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

Congrats Auntie!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!

January 15, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

HOW CUTE AND EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he has a chin like Parker..or am I crazy?

January 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Ahhhh Congrats Auntie!!!! He is precious!!!

January 15, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh how exciting! Tell them congratulations from us ok? He's cute!

January 15, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home