Sunday, December 28, 2008

Long December

Well December is slowly comming to an end! I feel like it's been such a long Holiday this year. So many things have happend and here are some pictures from this month.Ending with a Grimes family reunion that lasted about three days and is still going strong untill tomorrow. We took about 10 family pictures but this is the only one that was taken with my camera:) A whole lot of Grimes.

This is Parker's little Girl friend and second cousin Linda! She was amazing because she played with Parker the whole weekend!

This is what Grandpa Sam got Parker ... he LOVES it!


A stunt on a new toy from Tony.

he will be so mad someday ... but how cute dressed like Santa!




It was a yo gabba gabba Christmas! I think he has everything made by yo gabba gabba at this point!




This is a little out of order but Parker in Noelle's sweater after the impromptu bath








the bath after we found them cover in soap ... ooops! Parker got it in his eyes and was SCREAMING! I was flipping out and claires hair was in a spike with soap holding it up.






Christmas Party 2008. David getting the gift exchange ready.








My Besties!









My F.B.F and myself










spicy!












drunk? in Lane and Erin's room.


So sexy!
Cute little thang
Parker and Grammy before church!





That's it. It was a really fun year and next year will be even better!












3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Coool! I'm glad you put up all those pictures. Geez! That Grimes family is huge! Merry Christmas! I love you guys with all my heart!

December 28, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Parker is such an adorable guy. I love his face so much in the one of him & Claire in the bath. We had a Gabba Christmas too...Olivia also has those p.j.'s...I think if they ever watched YGG together things might get wild! I love your family and I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

December 28, 2008 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

GOOD BLOG! I need to blog about December too... So many cute pictures, Parker looks adorable in that Santa suit!!!

December 29, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home