Sunday, March 1, 2009

the latest




Gosh I know what you must be thinking ... write a new blog already! Just kidding. I just sometimes have nothing to write about. But I finally got my camera back in action and I have a couple of pictures to share with my friends. As most of you know by now we are going to be moving soon, so I have been busy packing and searching the web for my dream house:) I can't sleep at night because I imagine how I will decorate and I am soooo excited. I LOVE where I live now but it is just to small ... with all of Parkers toys from Christmas and his birthday they are growing to big for our little cute home in the village. So off we go to a new home in hopes to stay for a long long time. I didn't paint where I am now because our landlord is all up in our bizz with his elderly mother behind us. So anyway I shall keep you all posted with our adventure!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Crayola Creepy said...

I wish that house next door to mine was available!

March 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

I love the new pics and can't wait to help you set up your new house...i owe you!

March 1, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You guys are cute. Does Parker like that DJ Lance hat or what??

I found out something annoying today...check out my blog.

Good luck with the move!!

March 1, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Man he is such a doll and so funny in that hat! I can't wait to see your new place. How exciting moving can suck it but having a new place is awesome. It's refreshing sometimes. Parker is really growing up he is a kid now. He has the sweetest face. Let me know if you need help with anything in regards to moving and such. Love you and miss you!

March 2, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Company Delivery your FREE release


Company Delivery area in the back.


http://light-elrahman.com


Company Delivery your FREE release

June 27, 2017 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home