Sunday, July 18, 2010

it's been a while











More photography




Oh my gosh it's been so long since I have blogged, I really like looking back at my old blogs it's like a diary with pictures. Three months ago I had my precious Theo:) It's funny looking back and remembering how nervous I was about having a second little boy and worrying that my love would be less then my love for Parker but that is so far from the truth. I am so obsessed with Theo and Parker it's crazy and wonderful and I can't even imagine life with out these two little blessings. Theo is really coming to life cooing and laughing rolling over. I find myself savoring every single moment I have with this baby, maybe because it's probably my last baby I will ever have.





When I had Theo it was so different from Parker he came and he came fast! by the time I got to the hospital I was at a 6 and promptly had my epi ( I don't do natural ) now had I showed up half hour later I would have been having an all natural labor and I tell you what, I was so happy to have a huge needle in my back! The pain ... any way Theo was born at 7:21 a.m. April 6,2010! I guess that's when my heart grew just enough to fit him into it. I'll post some pictures of my boys now and blog again another day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheer up, Old Bean! said...

so glad you're back to blogging!!! can't wait to see more pics and read more updates my friend!!

July 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yay! Keep blogging! I love seeing what's going on in your life. Even though we live 5 minutes away from each other... but you know... it's just nice to read. Love you.

July 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly H said...

I love that ... you're heart grew just enough to fit him in it! So sweet. You are so blessed to have those healthy boys!

I have a blog too, if you're interested. it's allsiwannasayis.blogspot.com. It's hard to keep 'em updated! :) have a good one, Amy!

July 18, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger I am Samantha Jane said...

omg amy!! theo is SO precious!! im so glad you posted pictures of him! congrats!!

July 20, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home