Sunday, January 25, 2009

PARTY PARTY!!!!

 I had so much fun getting ready for it and making all the decorations but when it comes down to it ... I don't do well with the hostess title. I have high anxiety and I felt like I was going to faint or over heat all day long! My heart ... oh dear it was hard. But I think it turned out pretty well.

Parker this morning ... sleeping in his own bed! He insisted that he sleep in it!!
The sign that Brobee held/ that my moms dog ate 
hand painted balloons from Yo Gabba Gabba!
The Brobee that I made!

Taryn and I at the party
Claire bear
Eli
The table with ALL the Brobee stuff that I made
Muncle and Tia got Parker a bike! he loves it!
A group Picture of the kids in the shirts I made them ... they didn't like the hat's to much
Birthday boy at the end of the day
Bentley with a gift bag gift!! Bling
All in all it was a good day! Taryn has a lot more pictures then I do. I lost my camera for a while so she can fill in the blanks like the cake and what not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Amy you did such a good job! The decorations for amazing. Thanks for having us over. The kids had fun. And you are so funny. That party was perfect. No need to stress. We love you!

January 25, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

A good time was had by all... except maybe you with all your stress! But really Amy you outdid yourself this year, everything looked amazing! Parker is such a lucky little boy!

January 25, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH Olivia is so sad she missed that Brobee party! She would have FREAKED OUT at the sight of all of that stuff. :( Looks like an amazing party! I hope Parker had a razzle dazzle time!

January 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home