Wednesday, January 28, 2009

three short years ago





... where does the time go? It was only Three years ago that I got married ... It feels like one year ago! I'm going to go back to the first time that Kyle and I met and tell you our Story:)


    I just moved home from L.A. and every weekend we had these B.B.Q's at Lane and Erins house! It's when they lived over on the one bedroom side ... at this point I think Lanes dad lived over on the other side ...  because I know Lane had taken that wall down to make a bedroom. Any way we were all laying around watching David Blane when Andrew and Kyle showed up ... I remembered Kyle from high school, we had a class together and I always thought he was really cute ( along with every other guy at that school ) I was a sad case in high school! Any how dinner was good that night ... Noelle and Erin made some really yummy corn. We got drunk like always and Kyle and I were doing weird dance moves and a lot of making out! I told Andrew he should go get in bed with Noelle and so he did! She was so Pissed off that she came storming out of the house wearing this pink sweats outfit with the pants tucked into her socks!!! hahahaha it was soooo funny! Poor Andrew! That night Kyle and snuggled on the make shift couch ! So the next morning was weird when we walked to our cars he got my number but he never called me. I would see him driving all over town in his little red honda. I would tell Noelle " I saw that guy I hooked up with again " . I had these friends in town Brian and Dustin and we had a party at my mom and dads while they were out of town, So I called Kyle to invite him and he came! Things got weird that night because I was wasted and smoked pot with a group of boys and was throwing up all night and it was ugly! Anyway Kyle and I went on our first date the next night ... R&D's! It was kind of weird but we had fun. 
    Kyle was like no one I had dated in the past. He was really snugly and affectionate. He seemed to be a  Mama's boy and I like that. Anyway I didn't want anything to serious but he made me choose, ALL or nothing and I wasn't ready to not have him in my life. So he asked my to be his girlfriend rite around Halloween time. Anyway three years of marriage latter ... it's been good and it's been hard! But in the end it's all worth it! I love my life and I love my family!

Also ... I was so crazy back then! I am so thankful that I grew up and don't live that life any more!! I was out of control! it was fun though!

9 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I never knew the story, so I'm glad you posted this. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a good night!!! (Make baby #2, haha) See you Friday!

January 28, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

I can't believe it's already been 3 years since your beautiful wedding! That was such a special day, you really were the most beautiful bride. 3 years later you have a precious little family! I hope you guys had a good anniversary!!

January 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I had such a good time at your Wedding and you make a beautiful Bride for sure!! The dancing went on forever! Impromtu kareoke happened! congrats to you and Kyle on your 3 year...that's wild that it's already been that long!

January 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger noelle... said...

amy!happy anniversary!!!!i love you and i cant believe that you have been married for that long..that story you told was crazy..

January 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Miss Crayola Creepy said...

I found you on here!

That is a cute story and your wedding was amazing!

February 16, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://pulaupamutusan-sumaterabarat.blogspot.co.id/

November 12, 2015 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Firm inflatable free by doing


Company Delivery your FREE to do



http://light-elrahman.com

June 27, 2017 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger احمد عبد العزيز said...

شركة دهانات جازان
شركة نظاقة عامة بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات جازان

July 27, 2017 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

• تقديم الخدمة باسعار مغرية
شركة تنظيف منازل بحائل
عميلنا العزيز عندما تستكمل قراءة تلك المقال سوف تكون علي ثقة تامة انك في المكان الصح وان اختيارك هو الامثل ،وذلك لان الشركة تحرص علي توفير جميع العدد والادوات اللازمة التي تناسب كل مكان وحسب المهمة المحددة من التنظيف
ومن ابرز الاعمال التي يقوم بها فريق عمل الشركة كالتالي
شركة تنظيف كنب بحائل
اولا يقوم فريق العمل بتنظيف جميع انواع الارضيات سواء كانت ارضيات خشبية كالباركية ومن المعروف انه يحتاج الي معاملة خاصة في التنظيف حيث انه يفسد من كثرة الماء كما ان كثرة دعكة من اجل التخلص من بقعة ما تتسبب في تعرضه للخدش
،لذا فريق العمل لديه خبرة كافية للتعامل مع مثل هذه المواقف الصعبة ،كما يتم تنظيف الانواع الاخري من الارضيات سواء كانت ارضية معمولة من الرخام او السيراميك او البورسلين
شركة جلى بلاط بحائل
وتعتمد الشركة على توفير سيارات لنقل وتخزين الاثاث بمدينة حائل وخارج وداخل المملكة
شركة نقل عفش بحائل
تتلك شركة العربى اسطول كبير من السيارات وهذا ماجعلها الشركة الافضل على الاطلاق من بين شركات نقل وتخزين الاثاث اضافة الى الايدى العامله واحدث المعدات
شركة نقل اثاث بحائل
كما ان الشركة تقدم خدمة الكشف عن تسربات المياه بافضل الاجهزه الالكترونيه التى تستطيع الكشف عن مكان وجود التسرب بدقة ومهاره عاليه دون التكسيير فى الحوائط او الجدران كما نمتلك افضل الايدى العامله الماهره ذات الخبره الكبيره
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحائل
اتصل الان ولا تتردد عزيزى العميل فنحن الاختيار الامثل لك
اتصل على هذا الرقم 0551154864
لتحصل على خدمه ممتازة مقابل مبالغ مادية قليله

August 17, 2017 at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home