Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This blog may contain bad words

I have been pushed over the edge. I have a client we will call her drunk ass. I have been doing her hair for about four years and I have always really liked her. Last time I did her hair she was blacked out drunk and soooooooo annoying. She had an apt. two weeks ago and called at seven a.m. to cancel drunk. I called her back the next day hopping she would be sober but no she was drunk. Then today she had an apt and she called at seven a.m. again drunk! WHAT THE FUCK? first of all every time she cancels she cost me $165. I don't know how to deal with this. If anyone reads my blog I need some suggestions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

tell her thats the last time she can call and cancel the day OF because its costing you money where you could be making it! Then tell her she can still make an apt but if shes going to cancel she needs to do it at least 2 or 3 days in advance or make her pay in full for her apt! Who is it? do i know? also remind me i have something to tell you about about another client of yours!

December 16, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger skylana said...

someone did this julie a lot, so they told her that if she made an appointment they had to get her credit card number and if she canceled the day of, she would still be charged. it worked.

December 19, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

i love that client.....especially when she makes you cookies and you try to give them to me because you think they may be laced with something!!

December 29, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home