Friday, November 14, 2008

week update

-I have not been into blogging lately. I don't know why ... I just have nothing to write I guess, or I am to lazy.
-Today we are getting a KING size bed delivered to our house! It's really hard for me to feel like my house looks rite. I guess it's because we rent and can't paint. I wish we could paint. Anyway I am really excited to do my bedroom! I am getting new bedding and doing some other creative things. I will post pictures once it's all done. I am really excited!!! The delivery today also gave me the day off because they don't tell you when they are coming until the day before and it just so happens to be soooooo nice out! my car said it's 79 degrees. I have some great people coming over in about an hour and we are going to go for a walk with the kids.
-Also!!! I decided what I am doing for Parkers second birthday ...which I am wayyyyy more into then with his first ... I think because I know how excited he will be this year!!!
-Side note ... Kyle and I were going to try to get pregnant but this month was a flop and I am riding the crimson wave so I decided, or we decided to wait until after the new year so I can drink at the Holiday parties with all my not pregnant friends! I feel good about it and I don't feel rushed like I did with Parker ... when I get something in my head I want it NOW!!! It's good for me to be patient:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I'm really excited for baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 14, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

you are sooo right about how you get things into your head and want them right away!! i'm pretty much the same way. but we are going to enjoy the holidays together and karaoke some lauren hill songs before you get knocked up!!!
today was such a good day, i love watching our kids interact, they will someday understand how deep our bond is and hopefully they will have something similar with eachother.
your bedroom is going to be beautiful and i'm jealous of that big bed!!!! you have REAL furniture, it's so nice. i'm also excited about the changes you are going to make to your living room and i can't wait to go thrift shopping!

November 14, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Must be nice to have an actual bed...I wouldn't know how that feels considering our bed consists of two mattresses on the floor!!!! COOL that you are getting a new one! I'm jealous.

The kids birthday parties are going to be so cute this year. They will actually understand so much more. I'm trying not to go overboard...

Baby #2...it is still hard to believe we will all have more than one kid soon. I'm still coming to terms with that thought. I'm so torn...I'm not ready to try but I want Olivia to have a sibling that is pretty close in age (-5 years preferably.) We'll see how that goes.

November 15, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home