Friday, August 22, 2008

My little sick baby

Parker woke up with a really high fever and so I stayed home from work and we just laid around all day and then he started to get really mad at around 3 pm. Anyway He woke up at around 1 am and was projectile throw up all over the bedroom! It was so sad, he was shaking and crying. He has never thrown up like that ... it was really sad.I had his throw up all over me, and I didn't mind. I remember before I had kids wondering how I was going to ever raise kids with such a week stomach. Broken bones and vomit ... I didn't think that I could ever love something so much that you really just put all of your fears aside and do what you have to do to take care of your little angel.

Also I watched 21 last night and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! I really actually loved that movie! The actor is so cute in that movie! I don't know his name and I'm to lazy to find out but he was also in that Beatles movie ...( blank in the head) If you have not see 21 GO SEE IT!!!!! It is really really good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh! poor little parker.. i hope today is better...anyways i like your blog and that picture is amazing!i love eating poop with you...

August 22, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger noelle... said...

that was supposed to say, noelle said... oops

August 22, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger taryn said...

poor parker baby, a high fever and throwing up!!!!!!
On another note I WANT TO SEE 21!!!!!!!! that actor is from across the universe and I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 22, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hahaha! That's so funny that Keely left you that comment. JK. But isn't it crazy that we don't care what we have to do as long as our babes are ok? It's crazy huh? And I will watch 21. I was trying to convince Lane to rent and he wouldn't.

August 26, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home