Monday, May 7, 2007

hollywood park

we went to the Hollywood park for the horse races yesterday and it was really fun. I feel like I'm going to poop my pants because i drank beer all day and for diner we had in n out! yikes and now I'm drinking coffee. We'll see how long i can hold off. OK i can't. be back. SOOOO ... I didn't really win any money. Kyle won twice but only a little bit of money! We should plan a girls trip. Because you just drink and everyone yells! " GO GO GO GO" that was kyles mom the whole time! Linds and Elezar came with little bang bang and so that was really fun. Bentley loves those horses and he was having a lot of fun. Anna and Aaron were drinking and smoking the whole time. And of course the argument of who's beer is who's. Oh god what else. Anna says " head ech" and " oreenge" other then that ... kyle woke up in nipomo out of a could sleep yelling mom breaks mom breaks! because i think he thought we were getting in a car accident.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady said...

I wish I could see Bentley I hope he goes to that wedding. I really am happy that in some way or some source I get to hear about your bowel movements still, it's really nestalgic for me. Just incase you might want to head up this direct to do the horse thing, $1 admision $1 beers, and $1 hotdogs on $1 days. You should do it and bring that babe!

May 8, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home