Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Being on top

when oh when will we be on top again ... and i don't mean in bed:) I mean in the bank. Doesn't it seem like every time you feel like you are making some kind of progress something slaps you in the face like a bean burrito?!? I know. I dream of the day that i have my perfect home that i can decorate and make my very own. I keep reminding myself of what Oprah says to do, and that is to speak positive things into your life. It's to short to stress out over money. I need to take my own advice and know that it will always work out. Other then that my mom said that Armageddon is on its way. Oh and by the way she is out of her mind. I mean I have taryn calming me down ... if you can only imagine that. Between her and I we are the most death obsessed pair you can imagine. We have this plan to move into the pasions bomb shelter someday with the kids! And we think that at R&D's they have one in the back ... we're not sure. But you might be sending our mail there some day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I know what you mean, Amy! Some day we won't be worrying about this stuff...but it seems like that day will never come sometimes! I can't wait to just move out. That will be a great day for me.

May 2, 2007 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger dolcezza said...

ahahaha this one had me laughing outloud, i hope no one else steals our r&d's bomb shelter idea. your mom is out of her mind reading those "end of the world" books and magazines all the time, remember "life is too short" we have lived our lives by that before and i think it's time to do it again!

May 3, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Lady said...

I hope you bring your computers to that bomb shelter because I'm going to need to keep in contact with you somehow. Yes everyday I look forward to August when I've paid my debt to that landlord off and I don't have to keep in contact with Dickhead because of it. Then I can go shoping everyday and eat out at good resterants instead of wearing the same sad two pairs of jeans and living off of home made grilled bean burritos which have become quite a hit at this point. Hang in there Bames there is always a solution to every problem and the more you put in the more you get out.

May 3, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home