Thursday, April 26, 2007

1st time

I got married January 28, 2006. Kyle and I decided that we should probably have a baby because our life was crazy at the time. We had a lot parting going on and it really got old. I will never forget when he gave me the OK and we started "trying" to get pregnant. It wasn't long before I looked down at the pregnancy test at 10 pm that told me that my life would never be the same! So for then next nine months I grew a baby! and on January 22, 2007 Parker Samuel Grimes came into this world at 11:20 am. And my life will really never be the same. I now know what it means to be selfless and to give everything that I have. I could spend every second of every day kissing and looking into my baby's baby blues! I'm so much more then in love ... It's true ... he is my heart. I could never live with out him! In one second your whole life changes ... one second you are pregnant and the next you are madly in love with someone that you just met! Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done in my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady said...

You've got a real cute kid... real cute!!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home